Job Specifications - Qualifications
- Minimum six months experience dealing table games
- one year preferred.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal.
- Compute basic mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers).
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and hotel data.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable gaming laws and company internal controls, policies and procedures, Title 31, and federal regulations
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all cards required by the company.
- Must be able to verify right to work in the U.S.
Working Conditions - Physical Requirements
- Required to walk, stand or stoop for 80% of shift.
- Occasionally lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 20 lbs.
- Work for sustained periods of time maintaining concentrated attention to detail.
- Need to distinguish between shades of color.
Required Work Cards
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Job duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations