OnTray is growing company that services nursing home kitchens with menus, budgeting, efficiencies, compliance, sanitary and general consulting.
The Regional Dietary Consultant in the Indiana region is a part of a management team for the district and provides overall planning, direction, evaluation and control of the food service units, achieving operational and financial goals. The Regional Director provides guidance and motivation to Culinary Services Managers and Associates. The role is instrumental in establishing and maintaining effective customer/client rapport.
- Manage accounts within set region to ensure compliance with government and agency standards.
- Manage planning, budget analysis and reporting for the Region.
- Creating efficiencies within facility kitchens.
- Assist with training Food Service Directors in Ordering process and tray card program.
- Assist with hire process and/or interview process for facility DSM as needed.
- Ensure that OnTray policies are met in each facility.
- Report on any equipment needs in facilities.
- Ensure that facilities' kitchen are clean, logs are kept, etc ....
- Assist with training and overseeing food quality and food presentation program.
- Oversee inventory.
- Assist with order guides and menu adjustments.
- Assist with staffing hours for kitchen.
- Communicating the happenings in facilities.
- other duties as assigned
- Experience in long term care food service management.
- Experience in budget management
- Possess all required licensure to serve as a food service director and food handler.
- Certified Dietary Manager is a plus.