Come be a part of something greater! Great Southern Bank is committed to fostering an environment where everyone can contribute and succeed at every level. By embracing diversity, we celebrate and value differences in age, outlook, cultural background, lifestyle and physical ability. We offer career opportunities and advancement across a wide range of disciplines. Ranked top ten in Forbes Best Bank three years in a row. Come join our team of customer service experts today!
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Under general supervision, but following established policies and procedures, as well as all applicable banking laws and regulations, including BSA and AML, is responsible for ensuring all CIF records are set-up and maintained in an accurate and timely manner. Assists customers and employees with inquiries regarding account set-up.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for processing CIF changes ensuring all changes have supporting documentation.
2. Processes new account information, entering information on system and linking related accounts.
3. Responsible for monitoring and verifying account captioning to ensure account information is accurate and complete.
4. Processes returned mail and distributes to appropriate person or department.
5. Reviews signature cards to ensure cards are accurate and complete.
6. Knowledgeable of CIF standards and is available to assist customers and employees with questions and inquiries relating to the CIF area.
7. Periodically moves boxes to the warehouse for record retention purposes. This duty is performed as needed, about 10% of the time.
8. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school or GED, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; e.g. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 0 to 6 months related experience or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Great Southern Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, treating all candidates and employees equitably without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM; Rotating Saturday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Total Hours: 40
Job Grade 2