Our logistics internship will provide the right individual the opportunity to gain a tremendous amount of knowledge of our company, our products, and our logistics operations through the completion of value-added projects and daily tasks.
This intern will work directly with our transportation team on projects that help drive our business forward.
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.What does the role involve?
Our summer internship is a great opportunity to join the organization and get exposure to Hilti as a future employer. Interns typically work full-time during the summer on value-added projects that are relevant to their education and that drive Hilti's business.
Our logistics interns have the chance to partner with an existing team of professionals to complete their projects and get exposure to what a full-time role could look like with us.
What do we offer?
Our logistics operation is special because we own our whole supply chain, something that's unique for a company of our size.
Throughout the summer, our interns gain exposure to all levels of management and participate in a variety of events, including orientation with other interns, hands-on tool training, meetings with our executive leadership team, and volunteer opportunities. At the end of the summer, all interns give final presentations reflecting on their overall experience and accomplishments.
Those who successfully complete an internship are considered for full-time employment upon graduation.
- In pursuit of a bachelor's degree - preferred emphasis in supply chain management, industrial engineering or similar
- Current student graduating in fall 2023 or spring 2024
- Possess strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Are results-oriented and proactive - able to get things done and achieve targets
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Willing to relocate nationally
- Eligible to work in the United States permanently without sponsorship
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.