Our patients matter. Our team matters. You matter.
ADVENT is unique and so are you. Are you looking to make a difference and be a part of a healthcare organization that improves lives? Now is the time to improve your life too!
How You Will Contribute:
- The Procedure Authorization Coordinator assists our patients with accurate and dependable authorizations for an optimal patient experience
- Obtain authorization of ADVENT procedures
- Ensure complete evaluation, communication, appointment setup and documentation while working with the Provider team and insurance representatives
- Obtain all information for medical clearance prior to scheduled procedures, representing as the patient's advocate
What We're Looking For:
- Best in Class Customer Service experience in any business area
- Experience obtaining insurance authorizations highly preferred
- Excellent skills in ability to prioritize multiple tasks with attention-to-detail and accuracy in work
What's it Like Working at ADVENT?
- Culture that embraces being kind, is solutions minded, and encourages you to ask questions
- Hybrid work model
- 20 days of PTO (prorated your first year based on start date) & holiday pay
- Top-notch health, dental, and vision insurance with generous employer paid HRA account
- 401K Contribution
- Be a part of a Milwaukee Best Places to Work Team