Together, Let's Make A Difference.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry's top leaders for large molecule manufacturing and aseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that supports personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, inspiring team with an amazing culture? If you do, then Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager who will oversee all aspects of talent acquisition with a lens toward elevating our employer brand and candidate experience. This position is responsible for developing and leading a highly functioning team of Talent Acquisition (TA) Recruiters supporting an internal customer base, acting as a business partner to leaders, driving successful delivery to support growth as well as plan and execute initiatives that directly align with the business strategy.
*This is an exciting, fully remote opportunity! Will need to work PST/PDT hours*
- Provides leadership, development and management skills in building a cohesive team of talent acquisition professionals ensuring their added value to the candidate care experience and interactions with hiring managers.
- Leads diversity recruiting strategies to attract a diverse workforce to the company by hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles.
- Designs and delivers talent strategies through a variety of channels including the use of social media platforms, employee referral program, networking and unique opportunities/events, building a pipeline of diversified and highly skilled talent for the business.
- Identifies and recommends sourcing tools, techniques and technologies for passive and active candidates to build talent pipelines and communities.
- Creates an amazing candidate experience by leading the TA team while seeking opportunities for automation and improvements throughout the candidate journey.
- Oversees the development, coordination, and implementation of recruitment marketing initiatives.
- Leads process improvement and new program initiatives which support and drive the overall talent acquisition strategy.
- Manages recruitment administration including all affirmative action requirements and reporting of recruitment activity related metrics.
- Attends relevant events including job fairs, seminars, and local networking events to promote Aji Bio-Pharma's employer brand and employment opportunities.
- Keeps up to date on current and future trends to support recruiting strategy and needs.
- Set high recruitment standards, always taking into consideration operational excellence and compliance.
- Responsible for creating TA budget and managing costs
- Directs and provides expert knowledge in the day-to-day function of Talent Acquisition.
- Identifies, recruits, develops and retains top-notch talent.
- Champions Aji Bio-Pharma's culture and empowers employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals.
- Coaches, mentors, engage and develop the team, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and learning opportunities.
- Sets performance standards and encourages employee engagement and results through delegation, continuous feedback, goal setting, and performance management.
- Maintains transparent communication. Appropriately communicates organization information through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email, and regular interpersonal communication.
- Provides oversight and direction to the employees in accordance with Aji Bio-Pharma's policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis.
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company's policies and practices.
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma's cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- Bachelor's degree (business or science discipline preferred).
- Minimum of six (6) years of progressive talent acquisition experience preferred; including a minimum of three (3) years of full cycle recruitment experience required and experience with identifying and implementing recruiting best practices
- Minimum three (3+) years of experience with leading and managing high functioning recruiting and sourcing teams and driving time and priority management in a fast-paced environment
- Biotech industry experience strongly preferred
- Experience recruiting in a high-volume environment, closing complex positions, negotiating compensation packages, and building an innovative and sustainable talent acquisition strategy
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving, developing recruiting processes to drive positive business outcomes and effectiveness with a focus on simplification
- Support a diverse and inclusive culture and workforce, and ensure compliance with laws, regulations and company policies
- Knowledgeable about current market trends and competitive data
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining talent market expertise including comprehensive view of industry trends and competitors; provide expertise in market insights, talent landscape, telling the LinkedIn story, and an understanding of talent needs
We provide a Total Rewards package designed to make life better - both at work and at home.
- Annual Bonus Opportunities for All Employees
- 15 Days Starting PTO (Annual Increase) + Sick Time Off + Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Company Shutdown in December
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental + Vision
- 401K Company Match + Immediate Vesting
- Backup Daycare and Eldercare
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Employee Discount Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs
- Community Outreach Opportunities
Minimum full-time salary range between $110,000 - $140,000 + bonus + benefits
Aji Bio-Pharma considers a range of factors, including background and experience as well as geographical location, when determining compensation. These considerations means actual compensation will vary.
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the "Careers" section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Please be advised that Aji Bio-Pharma follows a comprehensive set of recruiting protocols and conducts interviews either in person or phone/via live video only. We will never use apps like RingCentral or other chat features to conduct an interview. The scammer is using an email account that looks like an Ajinomoto account but ending in .work in an attempt to fool individuals. We strongly recommend ignoring any request that looks suspicious or is unexpected. DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS or provide any information in response to these scams. Please contact us at with any questions.