Why Pegasus? Pegasus Support Services, LLC is a small business, founded in 2011 and headquartered in Woodstock, Georgia. Our company is dedicated to providing superior Logistics and Facilities operations and Maintenance support services to our customers. Our corporate culture emphasizes a commitment to providing our customers with a high level of reliable, high quality customer service, diligent cost control and continuous quality improvement. We achieve these goals by hiring and training the highest quality employees and by empowering them to “do the right thing" and to provide the customer with unparalleled support.
This position is responsible for the maintenance and repair of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs problems with systems.
• Performs maintenance and operational checks on mechanical and electrical components of systems.
• Installs temporary and permanent units.
• Uses hand and power tools for installations and repairs.
• Interacts with customers to determine problems and repair requirements.
• Performs preventative maintenance on all types of HVAC equipment (PMOs).
• Responds to and completes repairs on Demand Maintenance Orders (DMOs).
• Flexible scheduling to include on-call rotations, occasional overtime, and some weekend work.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Minimum requirements for this position include a High School Diploma or equivalent GED, CFC air conditioning license, plus a minimum of five (5) years journey level experience in a variety of HVAC systems.
• CFC Universal certificate
• Must maintain a valid Georgia Driver’s License and ability to maintain military gate pass access are required.
• Possess at least 3 years performing operations, maintenance, and repair of commercial industrial air conditioning and refrigeration; experience shall be related to work performed within an industrial setting.
• Possess the knowledge of the refrigeration cycle of a variety of commercial and industrial systems; knowledge of principles and theories of air conditioning and pressure-temperature characteristics for the different systems.
• Experience performing preventative maintenance on equipment and machinery.
• Experience responding to and completing repairs on Demand Maintenance Orders (DMOs).
CRITICAL FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
• Knowledge of data conception, form, and spatial aptitude.
• Knowledge of the practices and procedure of HVAC installation, maintenance, and repair.
• Knowledge of safety procedures.
• Skill in motor coordination and manual dexterity.
• Skill in establishing priorities and organizing work.
• Skill in public and interpersonal relations.
• Skill in oral and written communications.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, managers, and staff members. Ability to write reports. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, fellow employees, and customers.
Must be able to read and interpret various information to ensure procedures are followed.
The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally be required to lift more than 75 pounds. The employee must have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment will require on-call rotation. The employee may be exposed to noise, dirt, dust, grease, machinery with moving parts, irritating chemicals, and occasional cold, heat, and inclement weather. The work may require the use of protective devices, such as masks, goggles, and/or gloves.
This position provides services to the federal government and vaccination is required. Reasonable accommodations for medical conditions and sincerely held religious beliefs will be considered.
Pegasus Support Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of a disability.