Senior Financial Analyst
Argen Corporation currently has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst to join a growing, technology-focused and service-oriented team. If you thrive in a fast- paced and dynamic environment, and want to be a part of an organization with an unwavering commitment to quality dental solutions, then explore our career opportunities and get to know Argen.
Argen is a family-owned and privately held company based in San Diego, CA with a state-of-the-art manufacturing center that provides high quality dental solutions to dental labs of all sizes. Founded as a precious metals company in South Africa, Argen has evolved into a dynamic, technology-based manufacturing organization focused on three key business segments, including dental alloys, zirconia, and digital dentistry solutions. Argen continues to invest in innovative research and development, continually improving on our current products and developing new solutions for the dental industry. Argen provides our global customers with affordable, high-performance products and industry-leading customer service. Argen's products are FDA regulated and ISO certified.
About the Opportunity
The Senior Financial Analyst ensures Argen's financial planning is healthy, profitable,and aligns with business objectives. Analyzes data and creates effective reporting tools to provide regular updates on the organization's current financial situation and future projections.
In this role, the successful candidate:
* Develops financial models through benchmarking and process analysis.
* Forecasts quarterly and annual profits.
* Prepares cost projections.
* Analyzes and report on current financial status.
* Conducts thorough research of historical financial data.
* Explores investment options and present risk and opportunities.
* Coordinates with theCFOand the executive team on long-term financial planning.
* Compares anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement.
* Participates in budgeting (for departments and projects).
* Reviews accounting transactions for data accuracy.
* Establishes financial policies.
* Maintains confidentiality of financial information and investment decisions.
* Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to be successful?
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
* Relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus.
* Proven work experience as a Senior Financial Analyst,or similar role.
* Hands-on experience with financial and statistical software.
* Expertise in MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and using advanced formulas) and PowerPoint.
* Working knowledge of financial analytic software programs (e.g. Domo, Tableau, or Hyperion).
* Working knowledge of and implementation experience with enterprise performance management software programs a plus.
* SQL knowledge/experience a plus.
* Familiar with financial analytics databases.
* Basic understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning systems (ERP).
* Up-to-date with accounting laws and regulations.
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Ability to present financial data using detailed reports and charts.
* Demonstrable strategic thinking skills.
* Confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information.
* Knowledge of cGMP regulations ISO 13485, 21CFR Part 820, CMDR SOR/98-282, 93/42/EEC, RDC 16 2013, MHLW MO 169 and TG(MD)R Sch3 preferred.
Our Awesome Benefits!
Working for a growing innovative company like Argen means exciting opportunities for training and learning, career development and advancement from only the best in the dental industry. With all that hard work, Argen is committed to ensuring the welfare of its employees and provides an amazing benefit package that includes:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
* 401k with Employer Match
* Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Time
* Employee Events
* Wellness Programs
* Discounts for home, travel, entertainment, relaxation that includes mobile phone service, technology, airline and hotel, theater/theme park tickets, restaurants and so much more!
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Salary Range: 93,000 - 110,000 annually (USD)