PGAL is an international design firm specializing in architecture, interior architecture, engineering and planning for a diverse group of public and private sector clients. Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open and offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of project types. PGAL is an ideal place to build a career and develop skills in design, project delivery, entrepreneurship, leadership and life.
- Under supervision of licensed architect, work on all phases of architectural design and building process, including programming, permitting, construction administration, project management, and client contact
- Gather information about the client's vision, goals, budget, and schedule
- Determine impact of existing utilities infrastructure on site
- Determine design parameters for the building's systems, and coordinate design integration of building components and systems to integrate sustainable design strategies and technologies
- Evaluate results of feasibility studies to determine financial and technical viability of project
- Present design ideas to client, and select materials, finishes, systems, fixtures, and equipment that meet client needs, site and environmental requirements, and design parameters
- Establish sustainability goals based on environmental conditions, determine impact of environmental regulations, and integrate sustainable design strategies and technologies
- Use 2-D and 3-D computer aided design software (such as AutoCad and Revit) to generate project drawings and documentation
-Worksite location: 14135 Midway Road, Suite G-200 Addison, TX 75001.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- 2 years' experience in job responsibilities
PGAL offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) and profit sharing. We also offer paid leave inclusive of holidays and paid time off.
At PGAL, we believe that our employees are our future, so as well as offering inhouse study materials and group studies, we offer a reimbursement program for individual study materials/courses, exam/license fees and professional dues. In addition, we offer paid time off to take your exams.
If you are passionate about great design, team collaboration and creating change in communities across the country, we want to hear from you. To be considered for this position, resume and work samples must be provided.
PGAL is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled
PGAL is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.