Mortenson's success is not a matter of luck; it's a result of our ingenuity, expertise, and exceptional people coupled with our unparalleled focus on customer service.
Our foundation and culture are based upon our values of trust, safety, teamwork, responsibility, service and stewardship. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to build structures and facilities for the advancement of modern society and a mission to create an exceptional customer experience. Mortenson has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work.
It all starts with our extraordinary people and collaborative teams. Mortenson has been voted a "best place to work" over 40 times since 2002...
...What are you waiting for?
The Big Picture:
What you will be doing:
- Maintain a record of all BPA information that resides within the Mortenson organization and the information's format.
- Manage access to project folders, site etc and what documents are needed to grant access.
- Maintain a roster of individuals with access to CUI and UI and perform a regular review of individuals with access and remove individuals who's need-to-know is no longer valid.
- Preform a weekly notification to the project team to remind them to log onto the network to ensure no individual gets their account locked out and completes their required BPA training.
- Understand where individuals are in the badging process and be responsible for providing an effective onboarding system for the newly badged individuals.
- Provide written certification that all BPA information has been destroyed and all individuals with access to the information do not have it in their possession anymore.
- Responsible for the handling of the controlled information and controlling the access to the Secure Folder for Mortenson individuals who have a need-to-know determination.
- Point of contact for the request and retrieval of existing documents for the Mortenson project team.
How you will succeed:
- Highly organized and detailed individual.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite especially SharePoint and Teams. Understanding of RMS, Kiteworks and ProjectWise Preferred.
- Experience working with the Federal Government, Department of Energy or Army Corp of Engineers.
- Strong understanding of compliance, concepts, process flow and cause and effect.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and manage plans.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Must be a US Citizen and pass a federal background check.
- Back up administrative duties as needed.
Mortenson is an EOE/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.