C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at:
C3 AI is looking for a Strategy Manager who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment, to drive C3 AI's sales, product, and go-to-market strategy. This position will be an integral part of a growing Strategy team and will lead cross-functional strategic projects focused on scaling C3 AI growth.
- Lead the development of compelling documents (proposals, executive memos, RFPs, etc) to articulately capture C3 AI's value proposition to customers.
- Grow Product Strategy capabilities within the Strategy organization, including but not limited to defining value analysis, conducting a competitive assessment, and formulating pricing strategy.
- Develop, manage, and continuously improve processes for scale that help the products and engineering teams prioritize product investment areas.
- Support C3 AI sales teams to successfully close customer opportunities by delivering materials like sales presentations, contracting documents, and responses to clarification questions.
- Formulate and specify AI/ML use cases for potential customers, and develop the value proposition and business case for the opportunities.
- Support business development activities for new and existing products, structure go-to-market strategies for industry partnerships, and analyze internal KPIs for planning and forecasting.
- Collaborate with Products, Engineering, Operations, Sales, and Marketing to develop new product offerings within existing and new lines of business.
- Identify opportunities for program and process improvement, with a focus on driving business growth.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar fields. A Master of Science or Business Administration degree is a plus.
- 5+ years of work experience, with consulting, product, strategy, or business development experience in big data, analytics, and/or data science.
- Detail-oriented writing skills.
- Structured and unstructured problem-solving / analytical skills.
- Stakeholder management and project management.
- Experience with and understanding of AI and Machine Learning is preferred but not required.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered lunch, table tennis, and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink, and music, and a fun team of great people.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.