PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for facilitating project collaboration and integrated delivery activities for construction teams.
EXPECTATIONS OF ALL TEAM MEMBERS
At Mortenson, we believe everyone is a leader. For that reason, every team member is expected to apply our leadership principles - Do the Right Thing, We Before Me and Inspire What's Possible - in their work. This means we act with dependability, initiative and a positive attitude to produce high quality work and deliver an exceptional customer experience. We are on time, productive and consistent in our attendance. We approach work as part of a team, listen to the opinions of others and cooperate to achieve project goals. We accept direction from supervisors and seek out constructive feedback. We follow rules and procedures to ensure quality work and safeguard the wellbeing of ourselves and others. We push to exceed the established goals, standards and accountabilities of our positions to increase quality, safety and innovation.
All team members are responsible for supporting a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment, as well as positively contributing to our company culture. This begins by aligning with Mortenson's values and ethical standards as stated in the Mortenson Code of Ethics and Business Conduct, in addition to abiding by the procedures and practices outlined in the Mortenson Operations Manual.
KEY RESULT AREAS (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
- Provide supervision and oversight of group's integrated construction team
- Provide meaningful input to the project's programming and conceptual design activities
- Coordinate design team members and preconstruction services (i.e. estimating, scheduling, project planning, constructability, site utilization, etc.)
- Oversee the production and management of 3D models
- Establish the scope of work for projects
- Establish the schedule and deliverables for integrated delivery services
- Oversee construction coordination
- Communicate model generated information to project team
- Implement 3D technology during construction
- Participate in the research and development of new technologies
- Lead or be involved in internal training
- Develop project BIM models
- Attend, participate, and present at conferences
- Manage others, and may lead the Operating Group Integrated Construction team
- Provide support to the Business Development team
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Experience managing and leading a dynamic team
- Licensure in professional field is preferred
- High level of competency with advanced software. (2D and 3D AutoCAD minimum)
- Proficiency with Autodesk Architectural Desktop (ADT), Autodesk Building Systems (ABS), Autodesk Revit or Graphisoft Constructor preferred
- Navisworks, Primavera, and 3DS Max or Viz
- Animation experience a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or related field
- Minimum eight years of progressively challenging construction management experience or equivalent combining education and experience
- Current driver's license
Mortenson is an EOE/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer.
Visa sponsorship is not offered for this position.