Who We Are: Morley Moss is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc., that provides electrical and low voltage construction services that include design, installation, and service of new and existing systems. We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.
Job Summary: Install, maintain, and repair low voltage systems in a safe and organized manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage project unit labor hours and cost code
- Analyze job projection reports and estimate/compare hours to project completion
- Maintain an effective safety plan on all installation projects
- Keep track of labor time sheets, project safety logs, material slips, and material purchase orders
- Read and understand special system blueprints and industry symbols
- Understand different trade (i.e., mechanical, electrical) blueprints and the effects they may have on the technology scope of work
- Design and implement cable pathways
- Recognize safety protocols and proper installation techniques during cable plant construction
- Install, test, and maintain security and CCTV system devices
- Effectively implement various paging and sound masking systems
- High school diploma or GED
- Working knowledge of the construction industry, OSHA, and relevant safety practices
- Current BICSI Certified Technician Certificate or equivalent
- Certificates in at least three industry-specific manufacturer training courses
- Basic experience with Microsoft Office applications, (i.e., Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Basic experience with tool tracking and purchase order software
Working knowledge of:
- Installation practices for Category 5e, Category 6, fiber optic, and data enters
- Basic computer skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Notice to prospective employees: There have been fraudulent postings and emails regarding job openings. EMCOR Group and its companies list open positions here. Please check our available positions to confirm that a post or email is genuine.
EMCOR Group and its companies do not reach out to individuals to help with marketing or other similar services. If an individual is contacted for services outside of EMCOR's normal application process - it is probably fraudulent.
- Demonstrate integrity, honesty, and professionalism
- Prioritize and organize work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment
- Build positive working relations with multiple levels of employees, management, suppliers, and customers
- Demonstrate commitment to EMCOR values
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate in English