Join a fleet of truck driver's recognized for excellence in safety, customer service, and outstanding performance. Air Products is a Fortune 500 leading manufacturer of industrial gases and has full time class A truck driver positions available at our Deer Park, TX facility.
Check it out!
* You are guaranteed a 40-hour pay regardless of the workload!
* The average first year earning potential is $90,000.00 with opportunities to work and earn more
* This position requires 50% driving and 50% loading/offloading
* for an overview of Air Products Express Services
This is a 24/7 solutions oriented services and supply chain business providing hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, argon and helium in gas or liquid form. As a Truck Driver you will be required to safely move equipment and deliver nitrogen to APEX jobsites working and communicating directly with our technicians along with our scheduling customer service team.
You will be required to travel both in and out of state with the ability to work variable schedules of 16 days on followed by 4 days off (including nights and weekends).
* Guaranteed 40 hours pay
* Plenty of Overtime
* Incentive pay to work during days off when required
* Paid holidays and vacation
* Bonus Program
* Frequent travel to various locations in the US
* Work directly with APEX Technicians
* Very affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan with generous company match
* Company-paid Life Insurance
* Paid training and company provided PPE
* Proven history of employment stability
* Newer equipment
* No back breaking loading/unloading of freight
* Valid Class A CDL with Tanker and HazMat endorsements
* 3 years tractor-trailer experience
* Ability to work nights and weekends
* Live within a 1-hour radius of the Deer Park, TX site
* Solid decision making skills to work independently
* Commitment to Safety and Integrity.
*High school diploma or GED
To learn more, visit .
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Air Products is also committed to Employment Equity (Canada).
Individuals who may have an accommodation need related to applying for positions with Air Products in the U.S. and Canada, should contact Air Products at 1-800-966-2724, Option #1.