Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees have earned us the Great Place to Work certification for several consecutive years! Farnsworth Group is a 130-year old, employee-owned full-service Engineering, Architecture and Land Surveying firm with approximately 500 employees. We can provide employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
Farnsworth Group is seeking an Industrial/Semiconductor Mechanical Designer. Proximity to our Austin or Frisco, TX, Denver, CO, Colorado Springs, CO or Phoenix, AZ offices is preferred. In this role, you will assume multi-project responsibilities for HVAC, fire protection and specialty piping system drafting and design. Projects will be in advanced manufacturing and technology markets.
- Prepare accurate HVAC and specialty piping system construction drawings and specifications for submittal review and construction administration
- Prepare preliminary schematics and final designs, calculations, equipment selection and layout
- Interface with other disciplines, clients, and contractors
Specific Requirements include:
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Engineering Technology or related field
- 5 - 10 years of experience in HVAC/Mechanical systems design
- Experience in the semiconductor/clean room industries
- Proficiency with Revit MEP and AutoCAD
Hybrid Work Program:
Farnsworth Group appreciates that the workplace environment is ever evolving and recognizes that flexibility and work-life balance are an important aspect in the careers and lives of our employees. Our Hybrid Work Program seeks to offer employees a flexible work arrangement which also contributing to the culture and success of the Company.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
- 401(k) with 100% Company Match up to 5%
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- Professional Development and Training
- Wellness/Fitness Reimbursements
- Mentoring Program
- Paid Time Off
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
Statement on Diversity and Inclusion:
Farnsworth Group is a collection of employees with unique backgrounds and perspectives that all come together to make us a better Company. It is our goal to recruit, hire, develop, retain, and promote a diverse group of people. Join us...and let's make a difference, together.
For immediate consideration, please Apply Online by clicking 'Apply for this position' below.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.