If end date is listed, the posting will come down at 12:00 am on that date:
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct reviews to evaluate compliance with policies, processes, and controls prescribed by management (e.g., engineering standards, project management standards) and applicable regulations, related to electric generation, distribution and transmission, nuclear operations, gas operations, and other operational areas. Execute reviews according to audit plan objectives, scope, timing, and deliverables.
- Collaborate with process owners to identify and evaluate business and operational risks and priorities and assess the related processes and controls. Communicate the review status and findings to key stakeholders and assist management in developing action plans to address the root cause and improve operations.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to advise project teams on processes and controls supporting business initiatives, software implementations, process redesign, and/or other special projects.
- Lead or support risk assessment activities, including evaluating project and operational risks, identifying emerging risks, and developing the audit plan.
- Coordinate with the external auditing firm on the timing and scope of assurance work that is relevant to the firm's scope of work and Internal Audit.
- Apply critical judgment, strong analytic skills, and sound independent decision-making. Display strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university required, preferably in Engineering, Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Advanced college degree preferred.
- One or more years of relevant experience in external or internal auditing, construction project management fields (e.g., project management, scheduling, or controls), or engineering required. Five or more years of experience preferred.
- Experience with project controls, contract compliance and/or business risk assessment in a public utility or other regulated environment preferred.
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:*Professional certification such as PMP, EIT, PE, CPA, CIA, or similar certification required.*Proficiency in either project management processes and tools (e.g., scheduling, cost and risk management software) or internal auditing professional standards required.Additional Information
Ameren's selection process includes a series of interviews and may include a leadership assessment process. Specific details will be provided to qualified candidates.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, military service or status, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other class, trait, or status protected by law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.