Full Stack Web Developer - Developer Analyst (Experienced Level Professional)
Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
The Analyst Developer defines designs, builds, deploys and maintains relevant & valuable information systems to support business stakes.
- Carries out feasibility studies with challenged and validated functional specifications, the evaluate possible solutions from the point of view of costs, deadlines, risks, functional choice criteria
- Defines designs, builds, deploys and maintains relevant & valuable information systems to support business stakes
- Demonstrates on a daily basis Agile & Lean values like cooperation, transparency, courage and humility to foster teamwork
- Continuously reflects on how to become more effective then adjusts team norms and helps to update IT standards
- Creates solutions with business value and deployed by understanding & challenging business requirements (hands on business activities)
- Translates business requirements into functional requirements
- Designs and develops the solution by taking into account security and integration rules & Michelin methodologies
- Deploys solutions by contributing to change management, communication and training
- Designs and develops solutions that are stable, performing, scalable, easy to use & operate, easy to maintain and secure
- Ensures developed solutions provides a great user experience
- Provides an incremental approach (Do & Learn) during design and development to manage the lead time
- Implements unit testing for code testing and deployment of components
- Delivers incremental functionalities quickly
- Provides solution Maintenance and support
- BS in Computer and Information Science, preferably with 2-3 years of experience in the field
- A demonstrated ability to work with others to gather requirements and translate them into meaningful functional specifications
- Intermediate to advanced database design & implementation with knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server & MySQL
- Experience with administration of the following is a plus:
- Microsoft SQL Server, and MySQL
- Windows Server & RedHat Enterprise Linux operating systems
- Experience & working knowledge with Microsoft Access & VBA is a plus
- Ability to quickly learn the facility's production layout and flow and how they relate to the facility's I/S-based systems
- Prior experience in supporting I/S operations in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Ensure the availability, the performance and the security level of applications. Application & system support requires on-call support outside of normal work hours and weekends
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles.
Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences, Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C.,employs more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin's status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
* Forbeslistof "Most Diverse Place to Work"and "Best Employer for New Grads"
* Fortunelist of "World Most Admired Companies"
* Voted on the top 50 Employers listby the readers of Minority Engineer magazine, Women Engineer magazine andSTEM Workforce Diversity magazine.
* Top Company for Women to work for in Transportation.
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
* Paternity leave
* Maternity leave
* Tuition reimbursement
* Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
* Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
* 529 college savings plan
* A 401(k) match
* Free tires based upon years of service
* An Employee Assistance Program
* A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship
Michelin, the leading tire company, is dedicated to sustainably improving the mobility of goods and people by manufacturing and marketing tires and services for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles/motorcycles, earthmovers, farm equipment and trucks.
It also offers digital mobility support services and publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases.
Headquartered in Clermont-Ferrand, France, Michelin is present in more than 170 countries, has 111,200 employees and operates 67 production plants in 17 different countries.
Michelin has a Technology Center in charge of research and development, with operations in Europe, North America and Asia.
In short, whether you look at our mission, our products or our people, Michelin is a company that truly helps you to move forward....
Visit our website to discover more about us www.michelin.com