DeBra-Kuempel Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. DeBra-Kuempel combines the expertise of two of the tri-state's oldest and most innovative companies, providing mechanical and electrical services to Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Evansville, Lexington, Louisville, and the surrounding areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of team personnel: Service Managers, Service Administrators, Lead Technicians, Apprentices, and Dispatchers.
- Manage and maintain appropriate control of account responsibility for profit and loss.
- Monitor and manage the Accounts Receivable aging status to ensure collections per company terms and reduction of Account Receivable aging to thirty days or less.
- Coordination of service staff necessary to provide prompt and accurate invoicing of service contracts, as well as service repair and remodel projects.
- Mentor, coach and teach in order to expand the skill level of the Service staff; effectively delegate authority to team and departmental performance.
- Provide direction to team for operational and functional duties as outlined by management.
- Review staffing requirements to meet the business plan and recommend necessary changes.
- Provide staff performance reviews per company guidelines; assist Human Resource Manager in maintaining accurate personnel records.
- Strive to build, maintain, and create strong customer relationships.
- Generate new sales with each client account.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients and seek avenues to gain new potential clients.
- Negotiate contracts with clients; establish timeline of performance.
- Establish and oversee internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client.
- Work with sales team, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all sales needs met.
- Collaborate with sales team to maximize profit by upselling or cross-selling.
- Plan and present reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training.
- Meet all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.
- Account Manager Job Requirements and Qualifications.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess the ability to manage and supervise personnel; team leader and team player.
- Previous work experience in HVAC sales/or related Service Industry business experience; management, HVAC account management, or relevant experience.
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Profit and Loss operations/applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts.
- Ability to multi-task and manage more than one client account.
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals.
- Professional appearance.
- Must possess valid driver's license.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled