DeBra-Kuempel Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. DeBra-Kuempel combines the expertise of two of the tri-state's oldest and most innovative companies, providing mechanical and electrical services to Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Evansville, Lexington, Louisville, and the surrounding areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the Business Development Manager (BDM) and other designated Sales team members to provide quality and timely communication and fulfill specific requests as required.
- Preparing documents and communications on behalf of the BDM for implementation to team members or other organization members at the direction of the BDM.
- Provide quality administrative support, including producing and maintaining all spreadsheets, reports and other supportive materials as requested.
- Secure bi-monthly Pipeline reports from team members for BDM's review.
- Preparing and processing new hire paperwork when required.
- Assist in the preparation of Large Bid proposals with assistance from the Sales team member(s) involved.
- Daily monitoring of specific Sales Opportunity web sites with distribution of relevant solicitations to the appropriate sales team member(s).
- Research and prepare reports on special project initiatives as directed by the BDM.
- Performing effectively and confidently, occasionally without supervision
To best meet the needs of our organization and customers, the right person will meet the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of recent Project Coordination experience.
- Knowledge/experience within a mechanical contracting firm a plus, but not required.
- Excellent proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office software applications. The ability and willingness to learn other software applications as required.
- Knowledge of AIA forms, State and Federal forms a plus, but not required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and able to interact with all levels of the organization with a positive, engaging, proactive and team-based style.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, team player attitude and professional appearance are a must.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled