EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of commercial space across the United States. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and education sectors.
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible to provide support throughout the organization to ensure a superior understanding of the economic ramifications of all business decisions. This role is critical in the budgeting/forecasting process as well as monthly business review preparation and the month end close process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare financial presentations for business reviews
- Drive profitability of respective accounts through analysis support to all cost centers in understanding variances in expenses to budget, forecast and prior year and recommend appropriate actions
- Manage formal budget and forecast process including the preparation of detailed variance explanations on all P&L activity
- Monitor ICOS and SG&A costs to ensure department spend is aligned with expectations
- Manage cash flow analysis and create monthly and annual forecasts
- Perform risk analysis on account portfolio
- Ad-hoc financial analysis as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of Two Years of Related FP&A Experience
- Expert Level Excel and Power Point Skills. Tableau / Power BI Experience Preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work in matrix-organization
- Builds and maintains relationships with both internal and external customers and works with them to meet or exceed their expectations
- Ability to travel for client meetings and business reviews. Estimated travel of 20%
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.