Job Title: Commercial Maintenance Contract Sales Representative
Department: Service Department
Reports to: Commercial Contracts Sales Manager
Responsible for: Sales
General Purpose of Job:
Expand and maintain our commercial contract base through the sale and management of commercial service contracts.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare service contracts proposals for cost amounts for existing commercial customers and new commercial construction.
- Contact customer and present proposal for customer approval.
- Enter contract data into set up form and give to coordinator for processing.
- Assist commercial maintenance assistant when needed to resolve clerical issues.
- Work with commercial maintenance dispatcher to resolve customer issues and insure that customer receives all services in their service agreement.
- Follow up on current and delinquent contract renewals with customers as needed.
- Oversee customer service maintenance contracts, records and updates as needed.
- Be available to assist commercial maintenance staff, technicians and dispatchers to maintain customer satisfaction for our maintenance contract customers.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visit key job sites for new construction projects.
- Prepare status reports of new contract and/or renewals for Management as requested.
- Pursue new customer leads.
- Update construction plans, property manager's reports and various progress reports.
- Participate in BOMA functions and read trade journals to stay updated on commercial development with local businesses.
- Assist in collections on assigned accounts as needed
Physical requirements and Job Environment:
- All Sales Representatives are required to perform site visits that may require climbing ladders, entering confined spaces, entering food locations, or other means to collect information, meet customers as well as co-workers or sub-contractors.
- Environmental conditions may range from outdoors at all times of the year.
- Minimum 5 years of experience negotiating HVAC commercial maintenance contracts.
Notice to prospective employees: There have been fraudulent postings and emails regarding job openings. EMCOR Group and its companies list open positions here. Please check our available positions to confirm that a post or email is genuine.
EMCOR Group and its companies do not reach out to individuals to help with marketing or other similar services. If an individual is contacted for services outside of EMCOR's normal application process - it is probably fraudulent.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled