- Process in-service registrations and compiles/distributes in-service rosters to Agency trainers.
- Creates and sends training notices within deadlines (30 day and 3-5 day reminders) and memos for staff.
- Handles administrative and secretarial details with judgements and tact and makes decisions in many instances as to their disposition.
- Maintains flow and output of work; completes typing and duplication of form letters, reports, Training logs, c708 forms.
- Interacts with applicants, employees and general public.
- Provide HR and Training Coordinator with Audit Update Reports
- Assist with collecting and purging Training Folders (Transfer paper copied important state required trainings so that it can be electronically accessed)
- Provide monthly calendars for the given year for all staff
- Scheduling and rescheduling given trainings for employees.
- Enters training and employee data with 100% accuracy into the Human Resources Information System ULTI.
- Manages the supply and distribution of all training materials
- Prepares monthly Training Status Reports and distributes to appropriate departments.
- Provide and type schedules for NEO'S
- Assist first Day NEO training
- Contacts in-service trainers to obtain class scheduling information and prepares and distributes monthly in-service Training Calendar, no later than the 15th of every month.
- Responsible for the administration of all documentation related to training compliance; notifies employees, supervisors and directors regarding appropriate training compliance actions.
- Responsible for scheduling and administering onsite Computer Based Training.
- Responsible for conducting first NEO training class and obtaining all documents to process hiring.
- Assists in the administration of Medication Administration Certifications process to include review of applicant skill assessments, tracking of training data and verification of Medication, Certification of the Board of Nursing Website.
- Manage training attendance with documentation and enter in ULTI and RELIAS
- Coordinate RELIAS Re-cert lessons for Staff i.e. Training contest/compliance
- Responsible for OSHA and Driver Safety re-cert reports.
Create No-show memos for staff that do not attend trainings.
- Assist with making sure all staff are incompliance with trainings.
- Track employees missed trainings
- Train Mandt and CPR as needed
- View expiration report of trainings to see why staff may have been out of compliance or at risk of going out of compliance.
- Preparing meeting minutes as requested.
- Prepares for personnel file audits conducted by DLTCRP, and DDDS; pulls required from Ulti-Pro and Cognos and completes personnel review sheets as required.
- Uses technology for the completion of specified job duties.
- Create Excel spread sheets for training reports.
- Provide updated bulletin boards.
- Create and provide schedules for Manager who ae training MANDT.
- Create and update flow charts for electronic care management.
- Create and update managers chart.
- Attends and participates in in-service training, staff meetings and other activities to facilitate professional development.
- Prepares for training audits conducted by DLTCP, and DDDS; pulls required information from Ulti-Pro
- Assist Director of Human Resource/Training and HR Generalist with any task requested
- Update memos when requested with new information
- Responsible for all filing and maintenance of all hard copy files to include but not limited to active and inactive personnel, medical, OSHA, and FMLA files.
- Participates in recruitment activities to include on ad off site job fairs/events, interviewing applicants.
- Attends HR meeting and others as required, takes minutes and ensures timely distribution of same to meeting participants
- Handles telephone calls, responds to messages forwarded by the Director of Human Resources Management
- Maintain department's supply of HR Agency Forms
- Responsible for distribution of new and updated job descriptions and maintains the supply of job descriptions used by the department in the interview process.
- Provides backup assistance for Receptionist in rotation with other administrative staff
- Provide phone coverage (at desk when call are not answered & front desk when receptionist is not available and/or needs breaks)
- Works cooperatively and effectively with Agency volunteers maximizing the volunteers' experience while meeting the needs of individuals served and the programs.
- Provides backup assistance for Executive Administrative Assistant
- Provides information and serves as a resource to groups associated with the Agency.
- Provides assistance to visitors and disabilities when entering or exiting the facility and during their visit as needed.
- Opens, reviews, and date stamps all incoming mail and distributes to appropriate person in the department.
- Uses technology for the completion of specified job duties.
- Attends work regularly according to assigned work schedule and in accordance with Agency policy.
- Attends and participates in in service training, staff meetings and other activities to facilitate professional development.
- Works cooperatively with others including all staff, supervisors, administrators, co-workers, individuals served, community professionals, customers, vendors and the public.
- Follows instructions and abides by Agency policies and procedures.
- Be a positive role model for individuals served and Agency staff.
- Assumes other duties, responsibilities and special projects as needed.
- Serves as a resource to other staff members
- Set up maintains a variety or reports and databases.
X Ability to communicate on the telephone.
X Valid driver's license from state of legal residence and ability to drive.
X Ability to read, write, comprehend and speak English.
X Ability to complete tasks with numerous interruptions.
X Ability to stand.
X Ability to work with little to no direct supervision.
X Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
•Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
•Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
•The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.