Essential Functions and Duties:
- Communicate scope of work, project timeline, project design, and budget for large projects to field team and management.
- Accountable for the successful completion of project to include timely results, quality of work, customer satisfaction, and project closeout.
- Assemble and install large low voltage systems.
- Coordinate with various company departments, management, and clients to ensure smooth workflow.
- Troubleshoot complex systems, be able to identify and resolve complex problems.
- Coordinate with Project Manager to direct team of technicians to meet project requirements.
- Ensure materials are available, inventoried, and secure at job sites.
- Advanced knowledge of hand tools, test/setup equipment and company machinery.
- Demonstrate ability to train, mentor, and develop subordinates.
- Advanced knowledge of electrical circuitry and network principles.
- Comprehend and understand technical drawings along with programming and installation manuals.
- Advanced knowledge of various low voltage electrical systems.
- Arrive for work as directed in a prompt and timely manner.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with clients, management and peers.
- Ability to make presentations to management, clients, others as directed.
- Advanced computer skills and software knowledge to include MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Function as a team leader.
- Assign tasks and responsibilities to maintain efficiency throughout life cycle of the projects.
- Set performance standards and expectations with subordinates.
- Maintain professionalism and composure through high stress situations.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to climb a ladder and work from heights.
- Must be able to work night and weekend shifts as requested.
- Must be available for On-Call Shifts.
- Must be vaccinated for Covid-19.
Education: Minimum: High School Diploma or GED
5+ years of experience working with low voltage systems.
Experience working in/with Healthcare, Nurse Call, Rauland Systems is a plus.
Experience leading a crew of 4 individuals or more with a proven track record.
Disclaimer: This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not be construed as a contract for employment.
CTSI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.