Manage portfolios and provide analysis and selection of securities as appropriate fiduciary investments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage investments of assigned client portfolios.
- Communicate with clients using multiple formats (verbal - in person or by phone; written - electronic or paper)
- Direct purchases and sales in accordance with company policies and client directives.
- Administer asset mix in accordance with company policies and client directives.
- Contribute to content and format of investment marketing and reporting material.
- Research, review and make recommendations on Guidance Lists securities.
- Execute sales/purchases of securities.
- Coordinate with other division personnel in team approach to client service.
- Supplement new business efforts by investment research and aid in completing RFPs.
Education - Bachelor's degree.
Experience - Over three (3) years of related investments experience.
Other - None
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
Bachelors of Business Administration (required)
Over three (3) years of related investments experience. (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
First Merchants Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participant (M/F/D/V).