REFERENCE ID#REF18611QJob Description
About this job
The Sr. Manager, Revenue Growth Managementadvises ourclients on effective strategic revenue management strategies and tactics, to drive improved business performance. This position is responsible for providing pricing analytic leadership and building strong relationships across ourclient base. This includes leveraging business experience, along with demonstrating expert-level knowledge of proprietary software to make strategic recommendations that drive ROI.
In this role youwill work in partnership with team members to "do what it takes" to deliver against overall organizational objectives.
- Conduct pricing analyses and promotional evaluations to develop insights that drive Annual Strategic Planning, Quarterly Account Planning, and Joint Business Planning with clients
- Lead strategic work-sessions with clients to co-create strategies that optimize promotional calendars and maximize trade spend (scenario planning)
- Subject matter expert in proprietarysoftware, providing training and issue based coaching as required to instill softwareas a core competency at all clients
- Client ownership of assigned accounts, strengthening relationships through a deep understanding of client's issues and providing value-add expertise in pricing & strategic revenue management
- Actively contribute toweekly planning & alignment meetings
- Deliver on a range of internal responsibilities to ensure operationalefficiencywith a high degree of accuracy, from the data extraction process right through to customer delivery
- Strategic thinker, with a minimum five years of experience in pricing management / negotiation, preferably in CPG Sales, Category Management, Sales Strategy, or Customer Finance
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of CPG retail landscape, including pricing practices / priorities
- Strong business acumen and excellent analytic skills; able to translate findings into clear, actionable insights and recommendations
- Solution-focused attitude & change management mindset; demonstrated willingness to challenge the status-quo
- Team oriented with a strong sense of ownership, accountability and commitment
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to quickly build rapport and develop business relationships
- Effective leader and communicator (verbal, written)
- Able to manage multiple priorities; willing to roll up sleeves and pitch in to get work done
- Able to work independently, solve problems, and learn new concepts
- Excellent attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Expert-level technical skills, primarily MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business, Mathematics, or related field; or equivalent combination of work and experience
- Experience with NielsenIQand retail POS data extraction is an asset
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what's happening now, what's happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That's why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world's population. For more information, visit .
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.