Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Summary and Role Purpose
The Digital Marketing team at Ansys is looking for an ambitious, self-motivated undergraduate student to join its social media team for a spring semester internship to support the management of the official Ansys social media accounts on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and other networks. This opportunity is a paid internship that requires up-to 20 hours of work per week and will start August 2022 and conclude December 2022.
Candidates must have an interest in using various forms of social media for communications and marketing-based activities. In addition to contributing to branded social media efforts and assisting with marketing campaigns, the intern will have the opportunity to create content and support in the day-to-day management of the official Ansys social media accounts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Partner with cross-functional teams to support the marketing of various initiatives via social media
* Support the day-to-day management and monitoring of the Ansys social media accounts
* Build promotional plans, draft social media copy, develop graphics, schedule promotions, and analyze results for specific campaigns
* Utilize enterprise solutions to gauge the effectiveness of marketing campaigns including customer relationship management, social media management, and social listening tools
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
* University student pursuing a degree in marketing, digital marketing, or related fields with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
* Passionate about social media marketing and in-depth understanding of major social media networks & features.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Understanding of graphic design software including Canva or Adobe Photoshop
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
* Previous experience managing social media accounts for B2B / B2C brand.
* Understanding of popular video editing solutions.
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs - guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it's about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It's about the "what's next" as much as the "mission accomplished". It's about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.