Role and Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our growing Business Aviation Training business in Singapore on the Gulfstream 650 program.
Responsible to the Training Manager for the delivery of flight training and ground training activities on the designated program.
- Assuring the quality delivery of client training according to qualification including classroom systems and performance ground school and in-simulator pilot training
- Monitoring and assuring compliance to all authorizations and qualifications
- Any other duties as assigned by the Training Manager
- Strive to increase Instructor qualifications, as required by the program
- Conduct quality pre and post flight briefings
- Suggest changes to curriculum and courseware materials to enhance the clients' experience
- Assist the Lead with duties, when requested
- Assure all paperwork/electronic records are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Other duties, as assigned by the Training Manager
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Possesses above average verbal and written communication abilities
- Demonstrates proficient computer skills and internet applications in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Internet Explorer
- Continuously drives toward process improvement and customer/client satisfaction
- Ability to focus and work in a fast paced 24/7 environment
- Readily accepts change and adjusts accordingly
- Maintains concentrated customer/client orientation
- Holds or held an Air Transport License/certificate, or equivalent
- Holds or held relevant type rating with operational experience, or equivalent.
- 1500 hours or more total multi pilot time
- Previous experience as an instructor
- Ability to work flexible hours in a 24/7 environment
- Training and operations career in aviation related business acceptable to regulatory authorities
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.