Role and Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our new Training Centre in Singapore to support the G650 program.
To deliver technical knowledge instruction and aircraft systems procedures to trainees.
- Responsible for delivering instruction during ground training phase of initial and recurrent courses using VSIM.
- Delivering instruction on IPT during initial groundschool.
- Responsible for ensuring client comprehension of aircraft systems knowledge by delivering aircraft systems review lectures.
- When required, responsible for assisting with courseware development for training programmes.
- When required, responsible for keeping training material up to date, accurate and responsive to client needs.
- When required, responsible for "crewing up" in the simulator when there is odd numbers of clients on the course.
- Any other duties as may be required.
- Excellent classroom, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Above average communication skills, both written and oral.
- Computer skills, in particular knowledge of Power Point presentations programme.
- Prior knowledge of aircraft systems either as a professional engineer or pilot would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of internet useage.
- Scope to deal with some complex problems unsupervised.
- Other more complex problems would be referred to supervisor.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Some decisions/advice may need to be made at short notice without prior referral to supervisor to rectify on-the-spot client or internal issues.
- Ability to assess client's aircraft systems knowledge and determine if they have gained sufficient knowledge to pass the final exam.
- Ability to work flexible hours including public holidays and weekends.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.