The Contracts and Compliance Manager will manage the full contract and subcontracts lifecycle, purchasing activities, establish strategic purchasing processes and procedures and monitor compliance to regulatory requirements, policies, procedures and contractual terms and conditions. The Contracts and Compliance Manager will discover the best ways to secure contracts, manage noncompliance risks and minimize procurement expenses so that the company can invest in its growth and people.
The Company may require that the successful candidate hired for this position be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Company will make exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious belief, or other legally required exceptions.Essential Functions
- Develops and oversees control structures to prevent and remedy noncompliance incidents to guidelines, policies, and procedures as well as contract terms and conditions.
- Manages the timely and efficient reporting on contractual deliverables while collaborating with the teams to provide accurate data.
- Drafts, modifies, and implements subcontracts standard operating procedures and workflows.
- Schedules and conducts periodic internal audits to identify noncompliance issues and hidden risks.
- Upon request, review work from colleagues to identify compliance issues and provide advice on remedial actions and training.
- Responsible for strategizing and negotiating with suppliers and vendors to acquire the most cost-effective deals and reduce procurement expenses
- Develops a transparent system for Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors
- Builds and maintains long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Develops materials and participates in subcontractor trainings and orientation programs.
- Negotiates contracts with vendors and suppliers to secure advantageous terms
- Review existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility
- Evaluates and analyzes purchasing trend and price trend to identify forecasting demand and minimize purchasing costs
- Approve purchase orders; organize and confirm delivery of goods and services
- Perform risk assessments on potential supply and service contracts and agreements
- Develops a subcontractor performance evaluation process and tool and periodically monitor their performance to ensure compliance with contractual deliverables, service levels and operational expectations.
- Control the procurement budget and promote a culture of long-term savings on procurement costs
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, supply chain management or logistics
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in purchasing or procurement
- Experience using procurement or supply chain management system and tools
- In depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access)
- Multi-tasking and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Management and leadership skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and reporting skills
- Able Services is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for our clients, tenants, vendors, and guests. This position is in a site or facility that requires all vendor employees and contractors who will be performing services on site to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Fully vaccinated is defined as being two weeks after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or two weeks after the single dose of a one-dose vaccine.
Salary range: 80k to 90k depending on experience with bonus potential
Able Services is an ABM company.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ABM offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k) plan with immediate vesting, short and long-term disability, PTO, paid holidays and more.
ABM values the rich diversity of its workforce. We strive to foster a work environment of respect and engagement that harnesses our workforce's diversity to our common goal of providing prompt and superior client service.
ABM participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Este empleador participa en E-Verify y proporcionara al gobierno federal la informacion de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted esta autorizado para trabajar en los Estados Unidos.
ABM is an EOE (Minority / Female / Veteran / Disability / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation) and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance in completing the employment application, please call 888-328-8606. We will provide you with assistance and make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Able is an EOE (Minority / Female / Veteran / Disability / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation) and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance in completing the employment application, please call 888-328-8606. We will provide you with assistance and make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.