C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at:
C3 AI is looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join the AI Studio team.
C3 AI Studio is the interface to the platform. It provides Developers, Data Scientists, and IT an integrated set of low code and deep code capabilities to build, deploy, operate, and extend Enterprise AI applications at scale. If you're curious about the product, you can check out the demo .
- Work across teams to architect robust software engineering solutions and frameworks with cross-product impact.
- Design, build and deliver high-quality, modular solutions at a robust pace.
- Implement and enhance engineering best practices across the company.
- Build and improve visual tools for application development and data science that would enable users to build end-to-end AI applications quickly.
- Work very closely with, provide guidance and incorporate feedback from Product Management, User Interaction Designers, and Front-End/Back-End Engineers.
- Lead cross-team technical design discussions on the application architecture, UI components, UX, back-end and third-party integration, and testing.
- Rapidly fix bugs, solve problems, and proactively strive to improve our products and technologies.
- Manage individual project deliverables and mentor junior team members on industry coding standards and design techniques.
- Help build a team and cultivate innovation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields, MS preferred.
- Proven track record of design and development of full stack web solutions for complex problems.
- Strong hands-on experience and understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms, and web application development.
- Real passion for developing team-oriented solutions to complex engineering problems.
- Thrive in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment and value end-to-end ownership of projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to collaborate multi-functionally and improve scalability.
- Interest in committing to a fun, friendly, expansive, and intellectually stimulating environment.
- Advanced degree in engineering, sciences or related field.
- Experience with Git or other version control software.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology.
- Knowledge of distributed systems, test-driven development, SQL and NoSQL databases, and performance optimization tools.
- Experience in leading engineering teams and projects.
- Experience in building scalable web applications.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.