Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization.
GHD has an excellent opportunity for Senior Advisor, Asset Management to be based in our Houston office. (GHD supports a hybrid work model.) The Senior Advisor will play a leadership role in growing the GHD Advisory, and specifically the Asset Management business, in the Mid-Con U.S. region with a focus on Energy, Oil and Gas, Water and Transportation clients.
- Lead and assist in the technical delivery and management of Asset Management projects in Texas and the central United States, and in support of GHD Advisory across North America and globally.
- Under the direction of the Asset Management Leader, contribute to securing a pipeline of work for the client group in line with that client group's business plan.
- Technical development and delivery.
- Define the requirements and play an active role in building an Asset Management delivery team located in Houston, TX or the Mid-Con U.S. region.
- Provide direction and coaching to develop team members and contribute to the overall functioning of the business activity.
- Deliver technical leadership on Asset Management projects as required, and direction and input on tenders/bids or proactive client proposals.
- As a proactive and engaged member of the North America and Global Asset Management business, bring leadership, innovation, and positive contribution to the maturity of the GHD Asset Management proposition.
- The Senior Advisor has a strong project delivery expectation focused on Asset Management.
Skills, Proficiencies and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree, or equivalent industry experience, in work management systems applications, data management, work/maintenance management or engineering is required
- 8+ years experience working with asset management or operations and maintenance
- Previous experience in water, or the oil & gas industry is a plus
- Experience should encompass the use, development, selection, implementation and/or implementation oversight of asset management and operation & maintenance programs, with knowledge of systems such as IBM MAXIMO, Infor, SAP, SAP PM, Cityworks or similar.
- An understanding of maintenance planning, scheduling, and optimization is required
- Experience documenting and streamlining business processes
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.