C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at:
The Solutions Leader role is a combination of Business and Product Development with high level of domain expertise. Solutions Leaders work with our customers to identify and quantify high-impact business opportunities and scope them into problems that can be solved by C3.ai's platform, then drive the delivery of solutions with compelling business value. Solutions Leaders have a detailed understanding of C3.ai's competitive position in the Supply Chain solutions markets and deep knowledge of the related problems AI/ML and Optimization can solve.
Recent examples of successful engagements include inventory optimization, supply network visibility, supply chain process mining, and assembly line predictive maintenance. These are impactful projects with high levels of internal and external visibility.
- Lead high-performing C3 AI teams including data scientists, solutions engineers, application engineers, and product managers in the delivery of quick turnaround, production-ready AI/ML applications.
- Collaborate with decision-makers, IT leaders, Data Science Leads, and subject matter experts to identify and frame compelling use cases for the C3 AI Suite.
- Work as a trusted partner with C3 AI Sales and potential customers to communicate the C3 AI offering, define tractable AI/ML/Optimization use cases, and scope production-ready AI/ML/Optimization applications.
- Contribute domain expertise to inform data science efforts and lead domain-specific customer conversations.
- Convert firsthand experience into impactful input to our product direction and strategy.
- Regular travel (25+%) to customer sites is required.
Qualified candidates will combine an advanced technical degree with domain expertise in diverse supply chain environments. Consulting experience in supply chain management, MES, or lean six-sigma will be highly regarded. Specific requirements are:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field.
- 10+ years of work experience in technical problem solving and project delivery.
- 10+ years of experience working in Supply Chain Management or Manufacturing environments.
- Experience with the existing standard ERP, WMS, and TMS solutions and their value proposition in the SCM & Manufacturing industries.
- Knowledge of existing AI/ML/Big Data use cases in the industry and the ability to lead use case development with customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, and experience in delivering effective presentations to senior executives - decision-makers, IT executives, and SMEs.
- Technical, polished, driven, goal-oriented, and proven record of delivery.
- Ability to learn quickly with excellent analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead projects and work collaboratively across diverse global distributed teams.
- Have directly led or supported the sales process.
- Advanced degree in Business or STEM with technical concentrations/expertise.
- Experience working as a Supply Chain or Manufacturing Execution System Professional.
- Master of Science in Computer Science, Data Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field.
- Experience analyzing large datasets with Big Data/AI/ML tools. Familiar with frameworks such as Value Stream Map or Process Mining.
- Experience working in an agile engineering organization.
- Understanding of the competitive landscape in Supply Chain solutions as well as enterprise big data and machine learning platforms.
- Competency in public speaking and customer interaction.
provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.