Perform repetitive testing preparation and testing tasks of basic to moderate complexity.
- Visually inspect product prior to testing to detect conformance to standards
- Inspect testing equipment and test booth/cage for proper operation
- Prepare product for test by safely making the connections required for test being performed
- Separate non-conforming parts
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
- Contribute to team effort by training others in performance of testing tasks as needed
- Inspect all work and insure it meets requirements prior to passing it on to the next operation
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to safety use small hand and power tools
- Must be able to read and interpret Drawings and Bills of Material
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have attention to detail and be able to work independently and follow written procedures
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English.
- High School diploma, GED or combination of work experience and skill development required
- 0-1-year experience working in a manufacturing environment desirable
Physical Demands: (The work is classified as Medium - Heavy Physical Demand Level (PDL) by the US Dept of Labor's Dictionary of Occupational Titles) Frequencies: Occasional (1-33%); Frequent (34-66%); Continuous (67-100%)
G&W Electric is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
*G&W Electric participates in the E-Verify process for all new hires.
*G&W Electric participa en el proceso de E-Verify con todas las contrataciones nuevas.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor