Cenero employees are truly empowered to innovate at every level, in every function. We hire high-energy activators, that aren't afraid to leverage their passion and expertise. And we're agile, which means you can make a difference with your career, while learning, growing, and having fun! The Summer Internship Program begins Wednesday, June 8nd, and ends on August 19th.
Job Title: Intern
Department(s): AV Operations, Client Train and Adopt, Technical Production, Sales, Marketing, Front Desk/Administrator
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot hard-and-software problems, quickly so the users and business aren't interrupted more than they have to be.
- Setting up and repairing PCs
- Setting up and repairing software
- Keep up to date on new technologies and methods to use new technology in conducting our business
- Improve technical skills on a regular basis
Education and/or Experience:
- Experience with computers/data entry
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
Key Required Skills:
- Geared very strongly toward customer service
- Able to communicate well
- Able to learn quickly
- Organized and good at managing your time
- Accountable, taking initiative and responsibility for your tasks
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard, and talk or hear. The employee is often required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. Heavy lifting is not usually required.
Cenero provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.