Our mission at Dragos is to protect the world's most critical infrastructure from adversaries who wish to do it harm. We help defend industrial organizations that provide us with the necessities of modern civilization: running water, functioning electricity, and safe industrial working environments.
We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious, and self-driven Director of Technical Account Managers (TAMs) to join our customer success team. In this role, you will work with leaders from engineering, product management, OT Watch & Intel to ensure there are no barriers to product adoption. You'll work with leaders from sales and solution architects to leverage positive business outcomes to promote operationalization and prove the value of the Dragos Platform.
You will use your extensive knowledge of security in industrial organizations to lead a diverse team of subject matter experts. These SMEs provide technical advice to practitioners who monitor and secure their critical infrastructure and use the technology to up-level their visibility, insights, and decisions. Use your excellent technical, communication, organizational, and leadership skills to oversee a team of creative problem solvers, who can translate complex technical details into a business context. Responsibilities
- Build, mentor, and coach a world-class technical account management team for customer success
- Elevate each TAM, filling in educational gaps as necessary and working them to uncover customer use cases, workflows, and pain points and ensure action is taken to operationalize and promote the realized value of the Dragos Platform
- Develop a deep understanding of Dragos Platform capabilities and industry-specific challenges
- Establish relationships with key senior customer stakeholders to understand their technical needs and business objectives
- Act as an escalation point between customers and internal teams
- Work closely with Engineering and Product Management leadership to guide the development of the Platform to address technical requirements required to increase Platform adoption
- Participate in the roadmap product planning and release cycle to advocate for customers' needs
- Improve on frameworks, methodologies, and tools to power team growth and improve workflow, efficiency, and scalability
- Establish key metrics and report to leadership on KPIs to track team performance and prove the realized value
- Significant and relevant experience leading a customer-facing team
- Experience working in security at an industrial company such as energy or manufacturing (on the Enterprise security side is perfectly acceptable and relevant)
- Experience in SIEM technologies such as Splunk or Elastic
- Advanced skills in network traffic analysis
- Manage multiple stakeholders and projects; well organized; good time-management skills
- Willingness to travel 25%
- Base Salary: $160,000
- Salary + Benefits + Equity = $260,000
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure - those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization - from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry's largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world's most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are core values at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical to our success as we defend against adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws. All new hires must pass a background check as a condition of employment.
Dragos is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. Come join us!