ABOUT THIS JOB
Proactive financial counseling, full-service implementation, including tax preparation and investments, to address complexities of executives, entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals.
IMPACT AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Goldman Sachs Ayco Financial Counseling (Ayco) partners with Fortune 1000 companies to design and implement tailored financial planning programs for their workforce-leveraging the 50-year heritage of Ayco and the comprehensive resources of Goldman Sachs to meet the evolving needs of their employees. Ayco believes companies best serve their stakeholders and the greater economy when their employees' financial lives are clear, understood and in their control. Ayco advisors and technical specialists help clients achieve their personal financial goals through education and guided implementation across seven key financial disciplines, including employee benefit planning.
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential:
Are you a quick-thinking self-starter with a passion for the financial markets, have the desire to work closely with high net worth individuals and the ability to think outside the box? Our financial counseling professionals provide proactive financial counseling, full-service implementation, including tax preparation and investments, to address complexities of executives, entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals? We are seeking professionals with an understanding of the markets who have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, strong communication skills, and client service are essential to maintaining and enhancing our business.
* Work one-on-one with individual and/or corporate clients providing comprehensive personal financial planning, investment planning and tax services to corporate employees, executives and/or other high-net-worth individuals
* Prepare various reports for clients in the areas of cash flow planning, income tax projections, investment allocation, investment performance, estate flowcharts, etc.
* Extensive telephone contact and/or face-to-face interaction with clients, and their outside advisors, to obtain information and provide advice
* Prepare income and gift tax returns for clients
* Assist in financial planning projects and analysis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
* Bachelor's degree required
* NASD Series 7 and Series 66 preferred; required within 1 year of hire
* Working knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Strong organizational and multitasking skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
* Enthusiastic and positive approach to problem-solving and client service
* Proven track record with cross-training, task-sharing and mutually supportive teamwork
* Must be able to be innovative, pro-actively manage time and follow through to complete tasks