Are you inspired by "what's next"? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world's largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people's lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
Albemarle Corporation Notice of Job/Position Opening
Location: Magnolia, AR
Position Title: Instrumentation & Electrical Engineer
Department/Division: Capital Projects / Bromine
Key Focus: Perform Process Controls Engineering tasks in support of Engineering Capital Projects.
Primary Job/Position Responsibilities:
- Participate in safety tailgates, follow Albemarle safety work rules and procedures, maintain safety awareness.
- Design, procure, and startup Process Instrumentation systems such as Control Valves, Flow meters, Process Analyzers, Burners Control Systems, and other I/O systems.
- Participate in installation, checkout, startup, troubleshooting, and tuning of new plant process controls equipment.
- P&ID development, Control strategy, Estimating, Scheduling
- Construction Package Design, including location plans, termination drawings, installation details, scope definition, I/O lists, Instrument lists.
- Electrical specification and selection (Lighting, High, Medium, and Low Voltage Transformer, MCC, Capacitor, VFD)
- Electrical design, startup, and troubleshooting (Arc Flash remediation, Lighting, Service Feeder, Transformer, MCC, Danfoss and Allen Bradley VFD, Motor controls, ETAP model, Ground fault protection, fuse coordination, Area classification analysis)
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or Physics in technically related field
- Knowledge of Excel, Approach, Access, Word, SAP
- Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of OSHA, NFPA 70E, NEC,
- Experience in Instrumentation Design in an Industrial Chemical environment
- 10 Years' experience in Industrial Plant environment.
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled