Enterprise Data Architect
Lexmark is hiring for an Enterprise Data Architect focused on accomplishing the following Data Strategy goals:
- Mitigating risks,
- Ingestion/Consumption Model and Priorities
- Improving Data Quality
- Streamlining business processes while reducing operating cost
- Developing and executing advanced Analytics for business gain
- Generating ROI from data-centric initiatives
- Leveraging and monetizing data assets
- Complying with regulatory policies, preventing data breaches or cyberattacks
- Enabling new products or services.
- Work closely with business teams to translate analytic business requirements into architecture and data designs.
- Responsible for architecture of Data Lake and Data Warehouse usage, ingestion, and standards.
- Provide insight into the changing data management and utilization requirements for the company and offer suggestions for solutions.
- Collaborate with technical architects to make sure the organization's systems are designed in accordance with the appropriate data architecture.
- Apply available standards, methods and tools in an intelligent and effective way to produce a consistently high standard work product.
- Arrange, prepare and conduct meetings, workshops and presentations for a variety of audiences, demonstrating consistently high qualities of communication and persuasive skills.
- Review and approve data designs with a focus on those areas influencing usability, interoperability and analytics including compliance with the portfolio information model.
- Architect the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Define security and backup procedures.
Data Strategy Objectives: End to End Strategy
Define how data is acquired, stored, processed, distributed and consumed.
Collaboration and Shared responsibility with the business as our partners in IT for progressing our maturity model in the End-to-End Data practice.
Encompasses all significant data-related policies and principles:
- Data Ingestion Framework for getting Raw data into DataLake,
- Define data Curation patterns for business transformations,
- Data Lineage,
- Master Data Management.
10+ years of experience in enterprise technologies,
5 years of experience in Data Architecture with Microsoft Azure,
3 years of experience in Cloud Technologies,
Preferred- Certified Microsoft Azure Architect Master,
- Azure Data Lake,
- Azure Data Warehouse,
- Azure Databricks,
- Azure Synapse Analytics,
- Microsoft Power BI