Do you enjoy translating along with data entry? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for a Bilingual (Spanish speaking) Customer Service / Data Entry Clerk - This is a Temp to Hire position that offers great benefits.
The mail fulfillment and data entry clerk works with other department members to fulfill the mailing and data entry functions of the Institutional Advancement department. The position is responsible for the duties pertaining to the receiving, opening and data entry of incoming mail, processing, fulfilling and sending of acknowledgement mail. This particular role will focus on the clients Spanish-speaking donors.
Mail Fulfillment - Assist in the following mailing functions:
- Sorting of incoming benefactor correspondence.
- Opening of incoming benefactor correspondence.
- Clerking and reporting daily monetary correspondence.
- Fulfillment activities including but not limited to:
- Prepare & assist in-house mailings.
- Keying data into system.
- Posting donation and letter information into System for Mail fulfillment function.
- Produce reports and data for Director.
- As needed and on request:
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite,
- Excellent time management, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous data entry and database experience preferred.
- Proficient in both spoken and written Spanish.