Location: 1630 Commanche Ave, Green Bay, WI 54313
Due to growth and the need to meet our patient demand, Bellin Health is currently interviewing for an Occupational Health Medical Director. You would become part of an outstanding team that consists of; Advance Practice Clinicians, Occupational and Physical Therapists, Ergonomists, Nurses, and Sales Account Management Professionals. This large and busy practice serves over 2,500 companies in Northeast Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Bellin operates many integrated occupational clinics at several other locations with over 25,000 visits per year.
This position will provide regional services throughout the various occupational clinics.Shift Hours:
Full-Time 1.00 FTE (40 hours/week), 8:00am-5:00pmPractice Details:
* Full-time practice: 40 hours per week with a minimum of 30 hours available for patient appointments, minimum 4 days per week
* No night, weekend or holiday clinic call
* No weekend clinic hours
* No holiday clinic hours
* Work-related injury care
* Employee Health, including Medical Review Officer for Bellin's drug screening program.
* Pre-placement work physicals
* Firefighter physicals
* Surveillance exams
* DOT exams
* Involvement in hearing conservation programs
* EPIC access - remote access from home
* Base compensation, plus -
- Production bonus available
- Quality bonus available
* Time off: 264 hours per fiscal year
* CME stipend of $5,000 per fiscal year and 80 hours of time off
* Up to $12,000 for relocation assistance
* Ability to teach and mentor medical students from MCW-Green Bay
As a Bellin Health team member, you will enjoy top-notch including 401(k) with matching, Paid Time Off, competitive health insurance, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement and more.Qualifications and Requirements:
* Board Certified in Occupational Medicine (required)
* DOT certified
* Medical Review Officer certification
* Experience with impairment ratings and causation exams
* Virtual work injury care experience
* History of treating complex patients
* Leadership or management experience overseeing a provider team
* Participate, lead, and promote Occupational Health needs in the community and region
* Medical Directorship oversight for Employer partners
Bellin Health is where healthcare starts with human care. We're all about helping people live happy, healthy lives - starting with your own. We're the place you can bring your best self to every patient, and still bring your best self home to your family. You can be part of an exciting and dynamic organization that prioritizes work-life balance and an employee-first culture.
Based in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Bellin Health offers a proud, local history spanning more than 100 years. Our personalized patient care model is only the beginning of what you'll experience as we foster population health transformation and innovation to better serve our communities. As a rapidly growing, innovative network of hospitals and clinics throughout Northeast Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, Bellin serves a market of 640,000 lives and employs more than 5,000 employees, with 400 physicians and advanced practice clinicians who serve as a reliable referral base. Known for its emphasis on preventative healthcare, Bellin is the area's leader in cardiac, orthopedics, sports medicine, digestive health, mental health and primary care medicine, with an expanding neonatal intensive care service.
At Bellin Health, our staff make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Bellin Health a place you'll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
Please Forward Your CV And Contact Information To:
Jen Van Abel
Primary Care Provider Recruiter
Please note Bellin Health does require the flu and COVID-19 vaccinations completed prior to beginning work. If you have not been vaccinated, you may see the for vaccination options. Bellin Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.