Anritsu is a provider of innovative communications test and measurement solutions. Anritsu engages customers as true partners to help develop wireless, optical, microwave/RF, and digital solutions for R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance applications, as well as multidimensional service assurance solutions for network monitoring and optimization. Anritsu also provides precision microwave/RF components, optical devices, and high-speed electrical devices for communication products and systems. The company develops advanced solutions for emerging and legacy wireline and wireless technologies used in commercial, private, military/aerospace, government, and other markets. To learn more visit www.anritsu.com and follow Anritsu on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
Anritsu is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all employees. We offer standard benefits such as major medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, Employee Assistance Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, a generous 401(k) Matching Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, and profit sharing. Our benefit package is designed to positively impact all aspects of your life; to help you and your family succeed; and to maintain our status as a "perfect job." Come find out what Anritsu has to offer you!
Anritsu has aggressive plans for future growth and views the IT organization as a key enabler to future business success. Anritsu expects the IT department a play a key role with an expectation to not only enable business success but to also create value and generate results. This critical role will be very challenging yet extremely exciting for the candidate who is driven by an opportunity to play a leadership role and making an impact and difference at all levels within the organization. This highly visible position reports to the IT Director for the America's region. Anritsu America's has operations in US, Canada, Mexico and Brazil.
As a Senior Functional Analyst based in Morgan Hill, CA you will be responsible to lead and deliver, sophisticated, and strategically significant multi-functional initiatives by collaboration with business to gain knowledge of requirements to identify and design scalable solutions. Facilitate discussions with parts of the business to identify harmonies across the business organization or regions. Lead project activities from mobilization through execution and delivery including resourcing, risk and issue management, presentations to steering group/partners. Support level of effort and prioritizing, including careful management of change requests. Apply creative thinking and problem solving skills to produce impactful and innovative design. Participate in engagement with senior leadership to support key decisions. Understand IS&T's strategic priorities and contribute to conceptualization and execution. Work with other IS&T team members to successfully complete assessments and Proof-of-Concepts (PoCs). Influence your team and clients to adopt the proposed solutions, articulating not just the how, but also the why Follow standard IS&T methodologies and processes and help drive adoption of them throughout the organization.
- Research, recommend and develop functional solutions for complex problems to drive desired business results by identifying operational objectives and studying business functions.
- Designs and configures SAP S4/HANA modules by analyzing requirements, conducting gap analysis, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing specifications.
- Lead the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of the Finance processes in the SAP system and integration points.
- Serve as a Finance Subject Matter Expert, participating in related projects then configure, deploy and maintain SAP FICO modules and integration solutions.
- Provide leadership, assist in direction and support for SAP configuration efforts; help oversee the preparation of policies, procedures, process and functional specifications.
- Ensure the SAP application's integration and functionality is clearly articulated; provide expert advice in determining a best practice approach in deploying components
- Lead cross functional teams to address business or systems issues acting as a liaison between the business and the development team to ensure functional requirements are understood and ensure development requirements have enough detail.
- Ensure instructional materials are accurate; provide subject matter expertise and support for end user training delivery.
- Develop FICO knowledge/competency in super users and subject matter experts throughout the business.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Other duties as assigned
- This position will be reporting to the IT Director, based in Morgan Hill, CA
- BS/BA in computer technology or related field preferred
- Minimum 10 years' experience in SAP S4/HANA system/module support and implementation
- Senior level configuration experience in the following SAP S4/HANA Modules or integrations: FICO - OTC Integrations and interfaces.
- 2+ years proven experience contributing and leading cross-functional projects or tracks from initiation to delivery in the hardware/technology field
- Minimum of 1 complete solutions implementation for a global, multi-national medium-size corporation
- Experience managing distributed organizations dealing with resources from different time zones
- At least 1 complete implementation of one of the below SAP functional areas in sophisticated and custom environment
- Established technical expertise along with solid understanding of applicable Business processes
- Strong expertise in the following SAP Functional areas: FICO, S/4 Hana
- Demonstrated track record in supporting a variety business functional areas and systems including MDM
- Prior experience in training users is a plus.
- Experience in IT Service Design/Management and ITIL Framework is a plus
In order to be successful in this role, the following competencies and behavior skills are required:
- Excellent business analysis & data analysis skills
- Detail oriented and good planning and organization skills
- Excellent communication and cross-functional, team influencing skills
- Self-starter and proactively determine and implement solutions aligned with business value
- Able to deliver quality solutions within scope and timeline in an environment with high expectations and exciting timelines
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable to successfully deal with intangibles and ambiguities
- Goal and detail oriented, innovative, sensitive to established scope & timelines, strong at technical & functional analysis