The Legal Specialist assists the Legal Operations Attorney in developing and executing strategies to sustain and improve the operational effectiveness of the Legal, Compliance, and Risk departments. Facilitate team development and accountability through establishment of goals and metrics aligned with AMN business clients.Job Tasks:
Education, Certifications & Experience
- Support Legal Operations Attorney in driving, leading, implementing improved efficiency and productivity of the Legal, Compliance, and Risk departments.
- Assist where needed and identifying opportunities for improvement across the teams.
- Support and assist with implementation of contract management system
- Identify vendors and assess performance utilizing analytics, benchmarking, and create dashboards for internal and external visibility.
- Provide end user technical and training support.
- Perform data analytics on legal usage, costs of compliance, outside counsel spend, and claims trending.
- Collect and consolidate monthly/quarterly reporting on key performance indicators and metrics; determine if tracking the right metrics.
- Completion of legal surveys for benchmarking
- Day to day legal support, including effective staff training and supporting knowledge transfer for all legal software systems and business process automation and optimization.
- Support Legal, Compliance, and Risk department budgeting, tracking accruals , and forecasting.
- Provide Merger, Acquisition, & Integration support.
- Identification and implementation of operational efficiency technologies, e.g. case management system, contract management system, risk management information system, legal and risk management services intake system, other special projects as assigned to execute on company's strategic initiatives.
- Bachelors' Degree
- Change Management Certification
- Project Management Certification
- Six Sigma certifications
- 2 years of operations analysis or related professional experience in a corporate support department or law firm; budgeting and financial acumen
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 2+ years of experience in a legal operations role.
Respect*Passion*Continuous Improvement*Trust*Customer Focus*Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
We value professionalism in everything we do - this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.