EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Deputy Project Manager / Facilities Manager
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services has an opportunity for a Site Manager/Facilities Manager in Edwards, CA.
The Site Manager/Facilities Manager will be responsible for the EMCOR GOVERNMENT Services & Helix Enterprises joint venture , Helix Management Services This is an exciting opportunity at NASA's Armstrong Flight Research Center (AFRC). Located on Edwards AFB - the 2nd largest base in the Air Force.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Profit loss accountability for multiple multimillion dollar facility service subcontracts and direct hire workforce (MEP Trades).
- Meets with Customer Facility Managers and other Representatives to reconcile requirements and work status. Individual is the primary representative for the company during meetings with the customer(s)
- Works closely with and directs Maintenance Supervisor and Trade Leads to ensure timely work completion.
- Responsible for oversight and management of energy management and control systems as well as energy savings initiatives.
- Ensures equipment is operated and maintained in accordance with technical specifications.
- Responsible for Quality Control to ensure all work is in compliance with technical specifications
- Responsible for maintaining a good working environment. This includes conflict resolution, conducting personnel performance evaluations, and documenting resource needs.
- Reviews departmental operational procedures and processes and implements changes as required streamlining operations, improving productivity and ensuring a safe working environment is maintained.
- Champions site-wide safety program and strives to maintain an accident free environment while continuously promoting quality and customer service
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical degree preferred. Experience can be substituted for degree.
- Minimum of 10 year's experience as a Manager in the area of Facility/Public Works management
- Understanding of concepts and practical experience with Planning/Scheduling/Estimating, Preventive Maintenance program development, and Reliability Centered Maintenance Philosophy
- Minimum of 3 year's experience and knowledge in working with CMMS systems
- Experience managing a union workforce is a plus
- Experience working on Federal Government Contracts is a plus
EMCOR Government Services requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. EMCOR Government Services is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled