BlueWater Federal is looking for a Computer Operator to assist and sustain the implementation of the DLA's Enterprise Service Delivery (ESD) II program.
- Assist in performing technical operation and testing of various types of fully integrated computer-based systems in a supervised setting.
- Operate a wide variety of system components to include hardware, software, and mass storage technology.
- Install, implement, maintain and tune operating systems, disk and tape management systems, and computer operations automation software.
- 1+ year of IT support experience
- Must have an active Secret clearance.
- Must be fully 8570 compliant and hold one of the following IAT Level II or III certifications:
- CASP CE
- CCNA Security
- CCNP Security
- CISSP (or Associate)
- And one of the following computing environment certifications:
- Information Technology Specialist - Device and Configuration Management
- 98-349 - Windows 10: Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MCITP EDST
- Bomgar Remote Support Administrator
- MCITP EDA
- MCSA: WS2016
- MCSE: WS2016
- MCITP SA: WS2016
- MCITP EA: WS2016
- MCITP Data Base
- Any Microsoft Certified Solutions Master (MCSM)
- Any Microsoft Certified Master (MCM)
- MS Networking with Windows Server 2016
- MS Identity with Windows Server 2016
At BlueWater Federal Solutions, a Tetra Tech company, health and safety play a vital role in our success. BlueWater's employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state and federal authorities.
BlueWater Federal Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.