Certified Public Accountant - Saint Paul, MN
St. Paul Properties, a growing real estate company investing in multi-tenant, light industrial properties across the country, is looking for a Certified Public Accountant to help drive growth. This person will be responsible for the oversight of a ~$200 million (and growing) national real estate portfolio, including tenant, investor, and lender relationships. This is a great opportunity to grow with a successful company!
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
Experience with the following is desirable, but not required:
- an Accounting degree
- several years of experience
- high level accounting skills, including Excel skills
- the ability to understand contracts and leases
- the ability to communicate with management and tenants
- the willingness to perform a wide variety of functions
- commercial real estate
- debt and equity financing
- property management systems, such as Yardi, MRI, and AppFolio
- partnership and tax accounting
Please note: There have been multiple scams recently where individuals will pose as HR or a hiring manager and offer you a job in order to gain access to your banking information. We will never ask you for your personal information (bank account, Social Security number, etc.) until your first day of employment when you are asked to complete paperwork.