C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at:
C3 AI is seeking a highly-skilled individual with experience in managing the delivery of complex enterprise software and AI project deployments, with a track record of driving tangible business value and outcomes for customers. Expertise and experience in application development, AI/ML, and data integration are required in addition to domain experience in one or more of the following industries: Manufacturing, Aerospace and Defense, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Telecommunications, and High Tech.
The Associate Delivery Manager works with executive customer stakeholders to define use cases, translate use cases into specifications, quantify and track the business value, provide oversight to technical resources and data scientists to drive measurable business outcomes, and work across business and technical teams to proliferate C3 AI solutions across the enterprise.
This position requires technical aptitude and a combination of skills: strategy consulting, facilitation, stakeholder management, project management, process optimization, analytics, and AI methods - a person who loves fixing problems and always brings their best to work.
We are hiring associate delivery managers in New York, NY; Houston, TX; Redwood City, CA; Atlanta, GA; and Chicago, IL.
Successful candidates will oversee the entire software implementation life cycle and accomplish the following activities:
- Collaborate with customers to craft compelling use cases that drive business value, translate use cases into requirements and specifications, validate the tractability and define the data requirements for AI use cases
- Quantify and track value metrics that can be realized from C3 AI solutions
- Advise executive customer stakeholders on future use case roadmap and implementation plans aligned to C3 AI solutions and drive customer success and adoption with a focus on customer retention, advocacy , and expansion
- Turn business requirements into application features and capabilities, map use cases to granular team tasks, and produce detailed production project work plans
- Lead the engagement team to perform implementation activities in collaboration with C3 AI team members from Application Development, Data Integration, Solution Architecture, Data Science, Products, QA, and DevOps
- Dive into technical details and lead activities to ensure successful delivery to our customers (e.g., functional scoping, application and data integration quality assurance, deliver training, issue debugging, and resolution)
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, remove obstacles and accelerate the path to customer success, track and address risks before they become issues, solve delivery challenges, addressing resource contention, scoping issues, and managing expectations
- Develop high quality and polished internal and external deliverables and other documentation to enable customer success, building a trusted advisor relationship
- Communicate effectively and proactively with customers, define and interpret the AI results in the customer's business context
- Provide oversight to the data science team and ensure a compelling outcome
- Travel to customer sites (50% average)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research or similar field; Advanced Engineering degree or MBA preferred
- Minimum of 2-5 years delivery management experience with enterprise SaaS solutions
- Experience leading engagements with substantial exposure and involvement with data science, cloud infrastructure, solution architecture, application development, and data engineering
- Credible customer presence, capable of stepping into a trusted advisor role
- Data-driven, analytically oriented, with a commitment to process improvement
- Ability to successfully communicate and work with senior executive stakeholders
- Leadership experience, the ability to enforce good project governance and promote delivery excellence
- Effectively work across customer and internal teams to problem solve, define scope, write technical specifications, quantify and track success metrics, and manage against a plan
- Demonstrated ability to navigate between the business and technical domains of a software implementation project, providing leadership in both
- Excellent presentation, written, communication with keen attention to detail, and interpersonal skills
C3 AI provides excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package, which include:
- Generous stock options and 401K.
- Salary range: $125,000 - $150,000 USD.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.