The Dallas ISD Board of Trustees on Jan. 28 adopted three calendars for the next two school years, with the majority of schools set to have a traditional calendar. Click the appropriate calendar below to see your campuses schedule for the 2021-2022 School Year:
- Develop and implement lesson plans that fulfill requirements of the district's curriculum program and show written evidence of preparation as required
- Establish a system of student's evaluation within the guidelines prescribed in state law or adopted by the school district
- Continually evaluate and record various aspects of students' progress and report to parents as needed and required
- Teach within the course of study for the subject area at the grade level as prescribed in state law or adopted by the school district
- Provide a variety of planned learning experiences using a variety of media and methods to motivate students and best utilize available time for instruction
- Identify pupil needs and cooperate with other professional staff members in assessing and helping students resolve health, attitude, and learning problems
- Share the responsibility of interpreting the educational programs to the community through such activities as open house and PTA meetings
- Participate cooperatively with the principal to develop the system by which he/she will be evaluated in conformance with the district's uniform guidelines for evaluation and assessment
- Keep accurate records of student information; compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other documents required by the school and district
- Perform all other tasks and duties as assigned
- Regular and punctual attendance at the worksite is required for this position.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Travel throughout the district is integral to this job. A remote working environment /alternate work arrangement is not an option for campus-based employees/campus-based positions because regular and punctual attendance at the worksite and performing all duties at the worksite are essential job duties for all campus-based personnel.