Position: Environmental Professional
Industry: Science Technical
Location: Manassas, VA
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
Your Responsibilities as a Environmental Professional:
- Participate in a diverse portfolio of environmental projects (Hydrogeology, Industrial Hygiene, Environmental, and Stormwater)
- Conduct operations and maintenance of groundwater and vapor remediation systems.
- Conduct multi-media sampling of groundwater, wastewater, soil, sediment, soil gas.
- Write and review technical reports.
- Review laboratory reports for quality and data verification
- Collect soil, water, air, and/or building material samples.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data.
- Write technical reports and proposals.
- Actively develop your own career growth.
Why you'll love working for us:
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 1,000+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS in Environmental Engineering, Geology, or another related field.
- Minimum 2 years of of solid technical experience, including remediation, sampling, Industrial Hygiene, or Due Diligence.
- Strong technical writing skills, the ability to successfully multi-task, safety awareness, and a good record and understanding of safe work practices
- Proficiency with MS Office suite and comfort learning to use new software packages.
- Experience with GIS and data management is a plus.
- Excellent technical communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent safety record and understanding of safe work practices.
To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will get you connected with our hiring team, or apply directly at .
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.