FT & PT, No Weekends or Evenings, Flexible hours, $120 per day avg, $15-$25 per cleaning hour avg, Bonus's, Tips, PTO, Paid Holidays, Dental, Vision, 401K, Fuel Reimbursement, No Previous Experience Necessary, Paid Training, $300 Referral BonusHiring Immediately! ]]>
What to expect from our culture / work environment of Housekeeper/ House Cleaner / Cleaning / Housekeeping:
Who will make a great Housekeeper/ House Cleaner / Cleaning / Housekeeping:
- FAMILY ATMOSPHERE: You are not alone on an island; you will feel supported by your team members and management.
- INCLUSION: "Come As You Are" - we also welcome anyone with Tattoos, Piercings, and/or Dyed Hair.
- SUPPORTIVE: We are an employer who believes Physical and Mental Health coincide, and our team members should have a good work-life balance. We have an environment where you will feel heard and your opinion matters. We allow time-off for appointments, benefits that provide virtual mental health care starting at $39/mo, along with routine check-ins with our leadership team.
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH: Since we are a growing company, for those who aspire to be promoted, there are leadership / growth opportunities as Team Leader / Trainer AND Assistant Manager!
Minimum Requirements for Housekeeper/ House Cleaner / Cleaning / Housekeeping:
- A strong work ethic who enjoys serving others
- An eye for detail
- Someone who prefers staying active / on the move during the workday
- Willing to complete a criminal background screening
- Have your own insured vehicle (you are reimbursed for cost of fuel)
- Possess a valid driver's license
See our Location-specific Indeed employee reviews
Check us out on Facebook
Visit our Website to find out our story @ www.twomaidsplymouth.com
We partner with the Cleaning for A Reason Foundation
Candidates with the following experience are encouraged to apply: home health aide, caretaker, hospitality, carpet cleaners, general laborer, waiter / waitress, service, hotel housekeeping