BlueWater Federal is looking for an IT Specialist to assist and sustain the implementation of the DLA's Enterprise Service Delivery (ESD) II program. This is a 2nd shift role Sunday-Thursday(4pm-12:30 am)
- Assist in performing technical operation and testing of various types of fully integrated computer-based systems in a supervised setting.
- Operate a wide variety of system components to include hardware, software, and mass storage technology.
- Install, implement, maintain and tune operating systems, disk and tape management systems, and computer operations automation software.
- 1+ year of IT support experience
- Must have an active Secret clearance.
- Must have a Sec+ certification
At BlueWater Federal Solutions, a Tetra Tech company, health and safety play a vital role in our success. BlueWater's employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state and federal authorities.
BlueWater Federal Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.